Deciding what to make for dinner is becoming a struggle. The older I get the easier it is to pack on those pounds and inches so when I choose a meal I try to lean toward healthy, reduced carbs, higher protein, and flavorful. On top of all that, I am just not a veggie lover.
This recipe is very low carb, high in protein, filling, flavorful and versatile. I live me some pizza but, not al pizza. When I saw this recipe I was very skeptical but it was either try this or order out. Wanting to stay on track with my choices I opted to throw caution to the wind and try this out. I am so glad I did, because this will become a regular recipe for my family.
As I said, this recipe is versatile and you can mix and match the toppings your family will enjoy. Below is what I made tonight and it was perfect for my pallet. If your ready to change your pizza game, let’s go!
- 2 Cans Chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 TBS Italian Seasoning
- 1 TBD Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp powder
- 1/4-1/2 cup Alfredo Sauce
- Thinly sliced smoked Turkey (deli)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 small can sliced black olives (drained)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together strained chicken, Parmesan cheese, egg, and seasoning
- Place a piece of parchment paper on pizza pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Flatten chicken mixture onto parchment paper to make a pizza dough shape. Be sure to flatten evenly.
- Bake your chicken crust for 30 min.
- Spread Alfredo sauce atop the pregames crust. I did a thin layer but if you are a sauce lover, add some more!
- Top with Turkey, spinach, olives and cheese
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes. Slice, serve, enjoy!